REBACARE®'s pillows can be used preventively and curatively. The pillows are multifunctional and offer comfort and support. They are useful for patients requiring a changing lying position because they have a higher risk of developing decubitus and muscle spasms.
Security in hygiene and comfort
- The seams have been welded and they are impenetrable for fluids and bacteria.
- The breathing filter repels fluids while allowing air to pass through.
- The pillow can be cleaned with 1000mmp Chlorine solution, 70% Alcohol and Terralin.
- The pillow amounts to the well-being of the patients.
- By positioning the pillow the right way, the body will be relieved of pressure.
- The pillow satisfies the EPUAP-norm.
- The pillow is provided with a CE-Hallmark.
- The pillow fits within the WIP guidelines.
- The pillow has a comfortable, soft cover.
- The covers can be washed at 60 degrees Celcius.
The pillows are suitable for:
- private use,
- health care centres,
- nursing homes,
- intensive care.
You can read more about the specifications and many advantages of the pillows on the product leaflet, which you can download here.
9036 VW Menaldum
+31 6 49327639
+31 518 420 979