Free EarⒹ Ear pillow from REBACARE®
- A 'Pearl' variant, called the 'Free EarⒹ Tube prone pillow', is also available for the prone position
- Leaves the ear free
- By folding the open sides over each other and fixating them in this position, the back of the head is kept off the mattress
- When used in the prone position, there is space for the 'Tube' and the ear is left free
- It ensures the patient's head is in the right position and properly elevated for ventilation
Free EarⒹ Ear pillow
The innovative Free EarⒹ Ear pillow is patented and leaves the ear free. By folding the open sides over each other and fixating them in this position, the back of the head is kept off the mattress.
'Free EarⒹ Tube prone pillow' variant
The Free EarⒹ Ear pillow is also available in a variant filled with EPS pearls, called the 'Free EarⒹ Tube prone pillow'. This pillow can be used in the prone position. It allows room for the 'Tube', leaves the ear free and prevents bedsores on ears. It places the head perfectly flat for good posture. The Free EarⒹ Tube prone pillow is patented.
Sizes: width 65 cm x height 50 cm
- Ear decubitus
- Chondrodermatitis Nodularis Helicis
- An oxygen tube near the ear
- A feeding tube or mask in the face
- Hearing aid
Security in hygiene and comfort
- The seams have been welded and they are impenetrable for fluids and bacteria.
- The breathing filter repels fluids while allowing air to pass through.
- The pillow can be cleaned with 1000 ppm Chlorine, 90% alcohol and Terralin.®
Free EarⒹ Ear pillow is suitable for:
- All hospital departments, including Intensive Care (IC) units and wards where COVID-19 patients are being treated
- Nursing and care homes
- Rehabilitation centres
- Private/home use
Download the product leaflet here.
Sasker van Heringawei 12
9034 GD Marsum
+31 6 49327639
+31 518 420 979