Pillows from REBACARE®
Pillows can be used preventively and curatively. The pillows are multifunctional and offer comfort and support. They are useful for patients requiring a changing lying position because they have a higher risk of developing decubitus and muscle spasms.
Security in hygiene and comfort
- The seams have been welded and they are impenetrable for fluids and bacteria.
- The breathing filter repels fluids while allowing air to pass through.
- The pillow can be cleaned with 1000 ppm Chlorine solution, 90% Alcohol and Terralin.®
- The pillow amounts to the well-being of the patients.
- By positioning the pillow the right way, the body will be relieved of pressure.
- The pillow satisfies the EPUAP-norm.
- The pillow is provided with a CE-Hallmark.
- The pillow fits within the WIP guidelines.
- Standard Nicky covers (velvety soft) are washable at 60 degrees.
- Stretch covers (100% cotton, can be washed at 60 degrees)
The pillows are suitable for:
- All hospital departments, including Intensive Care (IC) units and wards where COVID-19 patients are being treated
- Nursing and care homes
- Rehabilitation centres
- Private/home use
Download the product leaflet here.
Sasker van Heringawei 12
9034 GD Marsum
+31 (0)6 493 276 39
+31 (0)58 785 2013