Flexion Abduction from REBACARE®
- Flexion Abduction consists of various elements, making it easier to position while reducing the risk of caregiver injury
- If Duorole can no longer prevent wounds, Flexion Abduction is more suitable for patient with contractures
- Flexion Abduction is very useful for turning and repositioning obese patients, reducing the risk of caregiver injury
It is designed for preventive and curative use for patients suffering from or at risk of decubitus near the tailbone, seat bones or between the knees. The top part of the Flexion Abduction can be filled with Luna Pearl.
Patients with contractures
Flexion Abduction is suitable for patients with contractures. In patients with contractures, the affected joint has lost its suppleness and has become stiff and immobile. Muscles and tendons have shortened, which can cause the joint to be stuck in a certain position.
Sizes: width 90 cm x height 40 cm
Security in hygiene and comfort
- The seams have been welded and they are impenetrable for fluids and bacteria.
- The breathing filter repels fluids while allowing air to pass through.
- The pillow can be cleaned with 1000 ppm Chlorine, 90% alcohol and Terralin.®
Support is suitable for:
- All hospital departments, including Intensive Care (IC) units and wards where COVID-19 patients are being treated
- Nursing and care homes
- Rehabilitation centres
- Private/home use
Download the product leaflet here
Sasker van Heringawei 12
9034 GD Marsum
+31 6 49327639
+31 518 420 979